By registering for a db4free.net account you agree that:
- db4free.net is a testing environment
- db4free.net is not suitable for production
- if you decide to use your db4free.net database in production despite the warnings, you do that at your own risk (very frequent backups are highly recommended)
- data loss and outages can happen at any time (any complaints about that will likely be ignored)
- the db4free.net team is not granting any warranty or liability of any kind
- the db4free.net team reserves the right to delete databases and/or accounts at any time without notice
- it is up to you to get the latest information from Twitter and the db4free.net blog
- db4free.net provides only a MySQL database, but no web space (there is nowhere to upload any files)
- db4free.net is a service for testing, not for hosting. Databases that store more than 200 MB data will be cleared at irregular intervals without notification
- Please remove data which you no longer need, or delete your no longer needed account. This makes it easier to recover if a server crash occurs.
Database user and database name may contain lower case letters, numbers and the underscore and must be between 4 and 16 characters long. You must not use reserved words!